We are seeking a talented intern who thrives in a busy environment with bright and congenial colleagues who use communications to help make the world a better place.
As an Intern at Resource Media you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct research and write briefing papers for communications projects.
- Use digital platforms for outreach campaigns, including Facebook, blogs, Twitter and more.
- Measure and evaluate social media activity and conversations
- Draft basic media outreach materials such as background briefings, fact sheets, opinion pieces and letters to the editor.
- Compile media coverage to help keep clients up to date on our work.
- Build media lists from reporter databases for media campaigns.
- Pitch reporters on environmental and health media stories.
- Copyedit and proofread reports, grant proposals and media materials.
Please send us a cover letter and resume describing your relevant background and experience, citing specific accomplishments, interests, and ideas for helping us change the world. This is an unpaid internship, but we are happy to help arrange college credit or provide a reference for a job well done.
Email: liz [at] resource-media.org